Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bridal Shoot Take 2, and Random J&S fun!




Good news!! My second try at bridals was INFINETELY better than the first. My hair cooperated, thank heavens, because I messed around with it for almost 2 hours previous to the appointment. My aunt, grandma, and mom all came with me for my shoot and waited in the studio while I went with the photographer around and redid all the photos. The second they came up on the computer, we all knew they were a million times better than the previous ones. My appointment was at four, and we were done shooting AND choosing the keepers by six. Our guest sign in book will be done within a few days, so we're excited to pick that up, too!After the shoot, my mom and I went to dinner at the Royal Jade and had Chinese food. Yummy! Then we went shopping and she made me pick out what I wanted for a gift at the family bridal shower today. Talk about sucking the fun out of a surprise! But it's alright, I'm grateful she's willing to help us get started.

My mom dropped me off at Riley's after we were done shopping, and Jared and Sammie came over! We went to Blockbuster and picked out a movie, and then showed Jared, Sammie, Jordan, and Alyssa our new condo! Jordan and Alyssa decided to ditch out on Dee's because they'd had a long day, but the four of us still went. Sammie ordered a hot chocolate with "extra" whipped cream. "I'm pretty sure they're mocking me at this point...but I'm OK with it..."
All in all, we had a successful evening!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment