Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yay for Stake Parties!!

Wednesday.
Interview.
Philosophy class.
Carter's basketball game!
They played at 9, so both Riley and I made it!
First half? Score 4 to 0
Luckily the second half was a bit more exciting.
They pulled out for the win.
Even if they had to deal with a few body checks,
and learning it's not ok to tackle people.
Wrong sport.
Yesterday.
Work meeting at 8 in the am. Yuck.
Shopping at the Gateway with my mom. Great!
Lunch at Happy Sumo.
I found Riley a cute sweater at Abercrombie. Usually 80 bucks? Spent 15. Go me and winter clearances.
Victoria's Secret had some great sales, too!
While I was shopping Riley was hard at work.
He replaced ALL the door knobs and hinges in the house!
The old ones had paint on them that wouldn't come off.
AAAAND they were brass. Gag.
Brushed nickel looks MUCH better.
So thankful for such a handy husband.
Stake party at the Bountiful Rec Center!
Swam in the pool, soaked in the hot tub.
Ate some donuts, and played some bingo.
Even went down the slide a time or two.
Riley & Carter stayed in the pool till the absolute last minute.
Lifeguard probably had to kick 'em out.
Sammie spent the night, and we stayed up waaaay too late talking.
Had to be up at 7:30 to get to work.
And you know what? I don't even mind it.
What I've been reading lately:
Just finished True Believer, and At First Sight. Both by Nicholas Sparks.
The second one was sad...but now I'm onto new things. A few ladies at work recommended Message in a Bottle, and The Wedding. So those are both sitting at my parents house waiting. My mom found them at the library for me. Can't wait to start reading one when I get some more free time. For now, my time will be spent studying for my first psychology test of the semester....

No comments:

Post a Comment