Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Office Poll


As I mentioned in a previous post, Riley bought me a copy of The Office Season 5 for Valentine's Day. May I just say that that's the best. gift. ever. We own every season and watch like 3 0r 4 episodes a night before we go to bed...Probably shouldn't admit our addiction, but whatever.
Anyways, I decided to mix things up a bit with my blog. I feel like it's mainly just me keeping a journal for myself, which is what I started it for at first...but I thought I'd make it a bit more interactive for anyone that reads it. So if it gets a good enough response, I'm going to start taking weekly/monthly polls from readers!

That being said, I've decided to take a poll from all those Office lovers out there. I KNOW there's gotta be people out there that watch it as religiously as Riley and I do!

Riley thinks that Creed is just the funniest guy ever. With all his random sayings and such, he's just a creep. Maybe Riley relates to him on a level? Dunno... I on the other hand absolutely love Jim. Along with probably every other girl out there. I think he has gotten a lot less funny in the most recent season, but in the "Conflict Resolution" episode, I almost pee my pants every time. This is the episode where Dwight lists all of the pranks that Jim has ever played on him.

Favorite quote being:
"This morning, I found a bloody glove in my desk drawer, and Jim Halpert tried to convince me that I had committed murder. I think he may be the real murderer."

So here's what I wanna know: What episode/character/lines are your hands down favorite and WHY? I'm really looking forward to hearing all about other people's opinions on this matter. I hold it very close to my heart...HA!

2 comments:

  1. Do you remember the "Pretzel Day" episode? One of my all-time favorites. When Michael is dancing all over his desk from a sugar high and then the next moment is sleeping on his desk from the sugar crash, well, as Stanley put it, "I like pretzel day".

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Abraham Lincoln once said, 'if you are racist, I will attack you with the North.' "

    ReplyDelete