Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jazz vs. Hawks+Meeting CJ Miles!!
















Monday I was doing some of my usual browsing around on KSL and found a bunch of tickets for the Jazz game that night for 10 bucks! Couldn't really beat the price considering we needed eight tickets and probably wouldn't have any luck with ticket scalpers...so Riley and I, my family, and Jordan and Alyssa went! They played the Atlanta Hawks and after a four away game winning streak, they lost...but we still had a fun time anyway. EVEN if our seats were in the nosebleeds. But the good news is there WERE rows behind us :)
Riley and I watching the game
Riley caught this free bullhorn type thing. Enjoyed messing around with it the whole game.
Tuesday night for Carter's "Good Sportsmanship Award" the players and their families got invited to come meet a Jazz player. So we went down to the Energy Solutions Arena and met CJ Miles! He seemed really nice and down to earth. And at 22, I'm sure he's pretttttty wealthy. We also got to watch the Jazz Bear perform a bunch of random stunts. It was a lot of fun!!



PS-Even though I didn't get to meet Kyle Korver (insert very sad face here) I still got a 2010-2011 Jazz "Yearbook" type thing that has a few pages with big pictures of him. I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment