Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Finished Master Bedroom!

So for all of you that have read this blog since the beginning, you may have noticed that I left out pictures of our master bedroom. This was purely because it wasn't finished yet. I still had decorative pillows that matched my old bedroom, and the walls were pretty bare.

I'd been keeping my eyes peeled for a good long time for some art of some sort to complete the room. Well, today on a spontaneous trip to Bed Bath and Beyond we finally found it! "It" being the cool wrought iron tree thing on the left hand side of the first picture.

Riley REALLY likes the wall sconces above the night stand. They had some like it in the "Twilight Room" of the Anniversary Inn which was one of the rooms we stayed in before we left for Lake Tahoe on our honeymoon. So that's where we got the idea. The candle sconces aren't real candles, but rather a tea light sort of thing with little lightbulbs in the center. They even have a dim feature and flicker like real candles. Pretty cool invention!

So here ya go. After nearly 4 months, here are some pictures of our master bedroom. Now all that's left is our second bedroom...darn offices are had to decorate... If you look close enough in the second picture you may be able to see our beta fish. His name is Gamma. I'm the best fish keeper ever. I've had him AND my goldfish for over a year now!

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa I didn't know you were such a great decorator! I love your guys bedroom! It looks great! Good job woman!

    ReplyDelete