Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Weekend/Monday!

This weekend was pretty lazy. After I got off work on Saturday, Carter came over while my parents went to the Celine Dion movie. Riley told him to bring his BB gun, and he took him up the mountain to shoot some targets. I tagged along and brought Benny and we just went for a walk while the boys shot their empty bottles, etc etc. Saturday night we took it easy and didn't do anything! We sat around the house, ate junk food, and watched movies.

Sunday we took Benny on a 3 mile walk on the fire break road up behind Riley's parents house. He LOVED it, but got super muddy and wet. So he had to have a bath when we got home. He's always such a good sport with baths. Doesn't try to jump out or anything, just sits and takes it. He looks pretty pathetic and small when he's wet though, so I can't help but feel bad for the poor little guy. We went to my parents house for dinner and pie, then hit up Riley's parents house for cake! It was Neil's birthday on Thursday so they had to celebrate. We also watched this weeks episode of The Amazing Race. Seriously...I love that show almost as much as The Office. Everybody LOVES the cowboy team. They're so cute, courteous, and funny! They work so well as a team, so we're hoping that they win it!


Monday was a HUGE cleaning day. We did ALL our dishes and laundry. We vaccuumed, cleaned our windows (inside AND out), hung up clothes, cleaned the bathroom, even Clorox'd the tub and tile! Go us!!
This picture is Benny watching Riley wash the windows.

We had Jared and Sammie over for dinner. I made a homemade lasagna and chocolate cake from scratch! It's a really yummy recipe for the cake, the icing has sour cream in it so it's a nice combination between that and the sweet of the chocolate. Jared had a quiz to take, so we went over to the clubhouse where we get free wi-fi. Our internet connection in our condo is spotty and I didn't want it cutting out on him.

Wednesday night my family has tickets to go see the BYU vs. Utah basketball game! I'm hoping that I'll be able to get in to take my quiz for class real quick and bust outta there to see the game! Looking forward to that!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! My email address is stephaniegrose@mail.weber.edu

    ReplyDelete