Thursday, March 25, 2010

Job Training and such

The past few days have been crazy ones! We've both been working like 10 hour days and just passing eachother in the night. I hadn't really given much thought to the fact that we've only seen eachother for like 5 daylight hours total in the past pretty much week! But that aside, we've both enjoyed being busy.

Sunday we took a ride on my dad's motorcycle since it was such nice weather. Riley enjoys pretending to be robo cop, as seen in this picture...


We went to dinner at his parents house, double dipped a bit at mine, and then finished off the night back at his place watching the Amazing Race.

I started my training at America First on Monday of this week. Monday and Tuesday were orientation trainings so we met from 8-5 both of those days. Llllooonnnggg days. Plus on Tuesday I had to go straight from training to work at LDS Family Services and didn't get off of there until 10pm. Yikes!
Tuesday night Jared and Sammie came over. The cat's finally outta the bag and they're ENGAGED!!! YAYAYAYAY!!! We've been waiting for that day to finally happen for a loong time now, and we're so excited they're finally on their way to getting married. We're still trying to coerce them into finding a condo in our complex....*hint hint*. Oh, and I got home from work that night to this sight on my kitchen table
I'm so lucky to have a husband that doesn't mind watching chick flicks with me, and even BUYING them for me. He knew I was excited about it, so I'm pleased he followed through and got it.

I better kick it into gear and get ready for another long day. Working both jobs again tonight, so we'll see if I make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment