Thursday, March 11, 2010

And this is what my life has come to

I just want everyone to know where my main sources of happiness came from this week:
Wednesday-I had accrued enough points on my Subway card to get a free footlong!
Had my essay peer reviewed by 3 people in my philosophy class, and they all gave it great reviews.
PLUS: My first philosophy exam went amazingly well. I scored in the top 3 of the class!
Today-I went in to take a test I thought I had...turns out it's not scheduled till NEXT Thursday. So all my cramming was for nothing I guess. But at least I'll be more prepared for when I actually have to take it.
I got a free meal at Cafe Rio with my frequent visitor/stamp card thing.
AAANNNNDDD to sum it up, I found a cute pair of jeans, that just "happened" to be 40% off! LOVE it.
Looking forward to the weekend. We've got some fun things planned! Stay tuned for an update on that ;)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I love that you posted this! It's always nice to reflect on what makes you happy! Thanks for the comment! You definitely should make your own list! Haha and it's not pathetic that the only thing you've done on my list is watch every episode of The Office! I'm a bit jealous, and it is, after all my list! I'd love to see yours sometime! I'm definitely a follower now!

    PS: You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just kidding! I thought those were your kids for a second! Lol! I love the photos though!

    ReplyDelete