Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Official Level 3 Teller

I just thought I'd write a post about how I passed my teller test today! With a 94%, so I'm not complainin'! I'm kinda sad that training is over though, because I had some really funny people in my group. Anyways I'm excited to do some training in the brick and mortar branch on Thursday and Friday, and then onto MY branch next week!! Yay! I feel like all my studying and sitting through long classes, and ALSO driving down to 90000 S. everyday has finally paid off. I have to say I'm enjoying it so far, even though it has kinda put a dent in my schedule working at LDS Family Services. I'm still going to be here a few days a week though, so that's good.

Today is the long awaited day that Sherlock Holmes comes out, so as soon as I get off (at 10..gag...) I'm picking Riley up, we're heading to the store, and buying it. Super stoked. I loooooved that movie.

For anyone who wants to know, I made banana nut muffins last night and they are delish. I even brought a bunch of them to work today to share with my cute coworkers. How nice of me, right? I really have nothing too exciting to blog about, because my time has been spent at two jobs the last few days.

The weekend was fun though! We went to my parents house for dinner, and to Riley's parents house for the Amazing Race. The cowboys came SOOOO close to being eliminated! They were the last team to arrive at the check in, but they were spared from being sent home. Phew. They've gotta clean up their act.

OH! I almost forgot!!! We are now the proud owners of 3 chicks!! Riley has been bothering his dad for the last few months to get chickens. They have plenty of room in their backyard for them to be, and Riley just thought it would be a fantastic idea. So on Saturday they went and bought 10 total, week-old chicks. They're darling! I held one the other day, and when I put him back in the crate with his buddies, he was so relaxed he fell right asleep. I've got pictures of them, too.
Over the last couple days I've received multiple phone calls from various insurance companies of those involved in my wreck on Friday. The driver of the white Ford van is taking responsibility for the crash, and his agent got in contact with me today. It's going to be a huge long process because he (and his insurance company) are in California. So his adjuster has to set up a time for someone to come out and take a look at my car to see what exactly needs to be replaced. In the meantime my bumper is being held on by some duct tape....classy, right? That's probably what I hate most about this accident. I got off super lucky with minor damage to my car, and no injuries...but now I have to drive around a dumpy looking car! I mean I know it wasn't too much to look at in the first place, but at least all the pieces were securely attached. Ugh, now I'm one of those people I'm always looking down upon on the roads....great. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment