Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sherlock Holmes vs. Avatar


Riley and I went on a date with just the two of us on Tuesday night to see Sherlock Holmes. We ended up running into Parker and his date at the 10:30pm showing. Walked away from it in awe! I absolutely LOVED it. Loved the plot, loved the actors/actresses, and it was just overall enjoyable to watch. We went to Avatar last night with Jared and Sammie, in 3D of course! I'm not going to lie, I didn't enjoy it as much as I'd hoped. I had been anticipating going to see it for a long time because of the good things I kept hearing about it. I'll clarify that I didn't DISLIKE it, persay, but I just liked Sherlock Holmes a lot more. Avatar was fun to watch, but it was sssoooo freaking long! I have the attention span of a 3 year old when it comes to sitting for longer than 2 hours. The 3D aspect was cool, and we all walked away with our glasses even though they told us to dispose of them before leaving!

1 comment: