Thursday, January 21, 2010

Interviews and new married friends!


Riley and I have been so happy ever since Jordan and Alyssa got back from their honeymoon and all settled into their apartment! It means we get our friends back from their busy lives! They had their open house here in Utah last Saturday and it was beautiful. They had all sorts of cakes to choose from, and the decorations were really nice! They did a winter theme with Christmas trees and pretty purple decor. We stayed the entire two hours discussing relationships with Spencer and Brian and enjoying everyone's company. After their reception Jared, Sammie, Riley and I, and Riley's family went to Thaifoon for dinner. One of our new favorite spots. The coconut shrimp is to DIE for.

We spent Martin Luther King day with Jordan and Alyssa doing random errands with them. They had to purchase a vaccuum, a microwave, and other things at Target and Riley and I finally bought ourselves some new pillows for our bed. We've been using the ones I had before we got married, but they were green and REALLY didn't match with our cool blue walls in our room. So we bought some new decorative pillows that match perfectly. I'll be sure to post some pictures when I'm at home.

Went hot tubbing last night with Jared, Sammie, Jordan, and Alyssa. Always a good time. Riley has been making a mental list of things we need to do this summer!

So far....:
Four wheeling
Camping (Lots of it)
Disneyland
Vegas
Cowabunga Bay
Seven Peaks
Motorcycle Rides

Yesterday I had an interview to be an EFY counselor this summer. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I'll hear back from them soon, because I think it would be such a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment