Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Olive Garden Night Out!

Saturday night we went to the Olive Garden with some friends. Jared, Sammie, Jordan, Alyssa, Mitch, Amanda, Riley and I, and then two other couples that we just met! One couple was a mission companion of Jordan's and his girlfriend, and then the other were friends of theirs. We had tons of fun talking and just having a good time. The guy that usually waits on us came by and gave Riley a free root beer, just because he likes him. Riley always gives him a hard time whenever we're there, but I guess being obnoxious paid off for once! After dinner we were going to go bowling, but by the time we finally finished we decided it was too late. So Jared, Sammie, Amanda, and Mitch came over and we watched the first season of The Office. We really need a new hobby...

Good news! I'm FINALLY expecting a check in the mail from the insurance company of the guy who hit us in the accident. So hopefully in the next week or so, I'll get my car fixed. Even though driving around with my bumper held on by duct tape is super classy....it'll be nice to get it repaired!

Also, we're planning a trip with Mitch and Amanda to go up to Bear Lake to Mitch's cabin in a few weeks! So excited! Four-wheeling, mud, dirt, lake, fishing, and friends is bound to be a good time.

I took my first final last night for my Psychology class. I think I did pretty well, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. I take my LAST final tonight for Philosophy. Yay to be done with school for the summer! Hopefully the weather will get better and we won't have to be stuck inside so much. We're really looking forward to the warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment