Friday, July 22, 2011

Journey/Foreigner/Night Ranger Concert!

Like I mentioned before I got Riley tickets to the Journey/Foreigner/Night Ranger concert. He was nice enough to take me as his date! We had awesome floor seats and had a great view on the stage. The only complaint I had, (well, it's not really a complaint I guess, but more of an inconvenience)was how tight the seating was. Obviously we were up and moving around for most of the concert but when it came time to sit, there was like zero room. Adding to that delight, was the fact Riley got seated next to two autistic ladies who danced around the entire. night. When they weren't trying to put their hand on his leg, that is. HA! Poor Riley. These two ladies would dance around shaking their butts, jump on the chairs to get a better view, put their hands in the air and scream randomly. They tried so hard to sing along with the music, but they were both tone deaf..soo...that didn't work out so well. But hey, it added to the entertainment!

Photobucket
Jessie and I before the concert started

Photobucket
I got a kick out of this sign so I took a picture

Photobucket
Our cool wrist stamps that proved we had floor seats

Photobucket
We ran into my beautiful friend, Leah!

Photobucket
And Sean Harvey. Riley did a lot of stuff with his family on his mission in Iowa.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy Birthday, Riley! He had a huge grin just like this on his face the entire concert.

We were so impressed with the lead singer of Journey. He sounds just like the original singer, Steve Perry. He was also tons of fun to watch as he was very energetic and danced around the entire performance.

We had such a good time! Stay tuned for the matching t-shirts we bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment