Tuesday, May 17, 2011

St. George/Las Vegas With My Family!

As I mentioned in my previous post we had plans to go down to St. George with my family this last weekend. My parents have been contemplating buying a house/condo down there for awhile now and they decided to go test one out and were gracious enough to invite Riley and I. My parents and Carter drove down on Thursday, and then Riley, McKenna, and I drove down Friday night.

We woke up on Saturday morning and decided to make the trip down to Las Vegas for the day. We had a total blast. Pictures explain it best so here ya go.



We spent some quality time at the pool. Fabulous 85+ degree weather...It was hard to leave.




Toured through the Venetian. Riley HATES all the little "towns" in the hotels. Freaks him out I guess. Kinda funny, though.

Of course we couldn't pass up some gelato. Mmmm..Riley and I got coconut and pineapple flavors.


My dad was awesome and bought us all tickets to see the Blue Man Group that night! It was seriously the coolest show ever!!! Highly recommend it. Riley kept turning to me saying things like, "That was awesome", "Did you see that?!" and, "Wwoooaaahhh!!"


I also took lots of pictures of the scenery around Vegas. The Bellagio wins though with the butterfly house and the thousands of flowers that drown out the smell of cigarette smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment