Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Randoms from Riley's Camera

I just wanted it to be documented somewhere that we made it up to the "V" on our hike the other day. Just to prove to myself that I'm not as out of shape as I thought............well...I probably am. (But on a tangent, I've been good sticking to my "no sugar" diet for the past 72 hours and I haven't had caffeine/carbonation for nearly three months! Hopefully I won't be too much of a disaster in a swim suit this year because I bought some REALLY cute ones from Hapari!)

Since I didn't have my camera when we had our barbecue with a bunch of friends, we took Riley's camera. Because of that, I have like a million pictures of Riley and Jordan playing on a park toy..and nothing else. So I picked the best one, here ya go.
We're going to St. George/maybe Vegas this weekend with my family and I'll have my camera back by then! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment