Thursday, December 2, 2010

Really going private this time...

I know I said this before, but I think it's really going to happen this time. I installed a tracker on this blog to see where my traffic was coming from, and after seeing hits from India, China, etc etc I got kinda creeped out.

I've always used this blog as a sort of journal mostly for my own records, and I reveal a whole lot of information about our family, so I'd like it to stay a little bit more private. But I don't mind sharing it with people I know!

I've started a separate (public) blog that I'll use to post about random thoughts and ramblings but in the meantime if you'd still like to read and follow this one, please leave me your e-mail either in a comment or e-mail me at alyssagold08@gmail.com.

Thanks everybody, I appreciate your interest in keeping up with us!

8 comments:

  1. stephaniegrose@mail.weber.edu
    We'll probably go private soon too, you never know what creeper is stalking you these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you make it a private blog i need to do that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go to you the Dashboard of your acct, click on "settings" and on the right hand side it says, "Permissions". That's where you can type in the e-mail addresses of the people you want to allow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea. I for sure will once the babe comes! I'd love to still see what you're up to :)

    ReplyDelete