Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finals Week

This week was finals week for me. Even though I only took two classes this semester it was still pretty intense. This post will only focus on my first final because it's the only one I ever want to talk about again!
Final #1-Leisure in Your Life (Diversity requirement fulfilled. Really a fun class. We learned all about how to create fun in your life without relying on the TV, learned different varieties of leisure, and discussed the world's point of view when it comes to free time)

Final #2-Living with Quakes (This class was online. The first half was focused on volcanoes and the second was on earthquakes and tsunamis. Fulfilled an International Relations requirement. Class itself was good, but I'm preettttyyyy sure I failed the final. And I've never failed a final in my LIFE.)
This picture taken right before I left my car to walk to my first final. Notice the concerned look! HAHA.
This was me halfway to class, realizing I forgot how far the walk was and these boots were a bad choice.
Yes I totally took a picture of the building. Goodbye Orson Spencer Hall!! (for the semester, at least)
Annnddd, this was me POST final. Cute, huh?! Don't worry only like three people saw me totally taking a picture of myself in my car. I was relieved to be done, ok? Don't judge me.





No comments:

Post a Comment