Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010



For Thanksgiving this year we went to Riley's parents house. We celebrated with his immediate family, as well as his Grandma and Grandpa Wiser and his Aunt Darla. We had such a fun time with LOTS of food and good company. We spent the day eating and sitting around the table talking and munching on pie.


I took my camera with me but wasn't very good at taking many pictures. I blame it on Novali. She wanted to just sit on my lap the entire afternoon and take pictures...of herself...


It's a good thing she's so stinkin' adorable! Here are some of my favorites!








This year I am especially grateful for our amazing families! I love having the opportunity to live so close to both of our extended families. My parents house is about a 12 minute drive, and Riley's are about 8 minutes. We've been incredibly blessed with such great people in our lives.

I hope everyone else had a fabulous Thanksgiving as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment