Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Random Catching Up

It's been awhile since my last update and I can't remember everything that happened....but good thing I took lots of pictures, right?!

I went to my early morning meeting for work last week, only to find out it had been cancelled. So instead of going home for 20 mins, I went and bought myself a few CD's of the Glee soundtrack. It made my morning SSOOO much better.

We went to Thaifoon with my family for my mom's birthday. I wish this picture captured my dad and Carter in the background playing in the fountain...

Benny did a whole lot of "this". Being absolutely ADORABLE, that is.

Went and got a pedicure with Amanda at Liz's Nails. They turned out really cute. I sure do love that parafin wax dip and hot towels..mmm....Life is good.



I woke up and was on the road to work BEFORE the sun was even up for Teller Pro training!! I just thought I'd take a picture to prove to myself in the future it actually happened.
On Saturday I went up and tubed the Ogden River with my mom, dad, and Carter. My dad was the only lucky one who escaped without getting in the water. We were NUMB by the time we got out. Probably not a great idea..but it was a lot of fun! A beaver swam next to my tube at one point!




The water shoe look is "in" now. Just so you know.
I freaking found THIS monster in my house!! Riley was gone picking up pizza when I saw Benny messing with something next to the wall. When I walked up and saw this spider, I instantly freaked out and called Riley to come home and kill it for me. There was NO way I was going to squish it with a shoe or something... I had to take a picture to document what kind it was. We did some research later and figured out it's a "Rabid Wolf Spider". Not one that's poisonous to humans, thankfully. But that didn't make me feel too much better about it....


I conquered this. Six loads of laundry that I'd been neglecting to put away. It only took me two hours, but I turned it into....


THIS :)

I took Cooper and Benny on a walk down the Farmington/Lagoon Trail. They're such good boys!


They sure did a lot of this though. Sniffing EVERY tree and peeing on at least half of them. What can I say, they're guys?


What a rough life, right?!

Finally, last night Riley surprised me by renting 'Bounty Hunter' from RedBox so we spent the night watching that and eating creamsicles. Life is pretty sweet :D

3 comments:

  1. I should just say that I'm JEALOUS of all of the fun that's captured in this post!!

    Except for the part about the spider.. but I can relate. A week ago I was walking into my room when out of the corner of my eye I saw a sun spider clinging to my door. I screamed, ran out and got someone to kill it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, who is Cooper!? Did you guys get another dog? Is he a labradoodle? Remember Haley Roybal? They now have a labradoodle! And her big dog is afraid of our little Zeppelin! haha so funny! We need our dogs to have a play date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooper is my family's dog, and he's a Goldendoodle! Of course I remember Haley! Did their old black poodle die? Wasn't her name...Maggie? Anyways, yes, let's please hang out!!

    ReplyDelete