Sunday, July 4, 2010

Girls Park City Trip!!

Since my last post we had a girls trip to Park City!!! We went up and shopped our little hearts out, took lots of pictures, and ate expensive food. Yep. Pretty sure I spent a comparable amount on dinner as I did on our actual shopping. But that's not terrible because I only bought 1 shirt, a pair of sunglasses, and some hand sanitizer stuff from Bath and Body Works. It was a way fun time just going up and having some girl time. Mitch was out of town in Albuquerque reffing a soccer tournament so Amanda took advantage of the opportunity to come spend some money and not be home alone. While we were gone Riley and Jordan went longboarding and played video games. I doubt they even knew we weren't home.
Amanda, Alyssa, and I (Main Street, Park City)
Some random bear statue. Love it.
Our food at Easy Street Grill
The fruits of our labors! Sttuuuffff!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment