Monday, July 12, 2010

Our Trip to the Zoo!












On Monday the 5th Riley and I both had work off from both jobs, which never happens! So we decided to make the best of it and go to the zoo with Jordan and Alyssa. We stopped at Subway on our way and grabbed some sandwiches prior to our excursion. The zoo was PACKED! But it was still a way fun time. I snapped quite a few pictures, but I'll just include a few of my favorites. It was a really, really hot day and by the end of our trip we were wasted. We stopped on our way home to get some slurpees, and that was the best investment I have ever made. A slurpee has never tasted soooo good.

1 comment:

  1. Dude I'm so jealous! I have been wanting to go to the Zoo!! It looks like you guys had fun! And I also agree that slurpees are a great investment! ha!

    ReplyDelete