Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shutter Island Date Night


So a few months ago, Riley, Jared, Sammie and I went and saw "Shutter Island" in the theaters down at the Gateway. We all absolutely LOVED it (and I know..it's Rated R, so I shouldn't be disclosing that information).

I'm in love with Leonardo DiCaprio's acting. Not necessarily HIM as a person, even though he is quite attractive...but this movie was one of his best. It's an intense psychological thriller, and we had been counting down the days till it was released. That day finally came yesterday! So Riley and I went on a late night excursion to WalMart to buy it and we watched it together for a date night.

I made brownies so we enjoyed our treat, the movie, and eachother's company.

If we have any spending issues, it's on DVD's. We love expanding our collection and watching movies together.

Also yesterday Benny got his hair cut for the first time! I have yet to take any decent pictures of him, but he looks ADORABLE. He's been needing a hair cut for awhile now..especially because everyone says he looks like he was just pulled out of a dumpster. Great.


Stay tuned for pictures of him, he's a stud!

No comments:

Post a Comment