Friday, November 1, 2013

Girls Night to THRILLER-2013

I really wish that I would've gotten more than ONE picture from this event! Even so, it's still worth noting.

A couple weeks back some of my high school friends and I got together for dinner at The Pie up by the U. We had a great time gabbing, catching up, and enjoying an insane amount of cheese...(with a side of pizza).

 photo 9408f967-e910-4e6e-ac10-6425aa881fd4_zps43789a78.jpg

We decided that night that we should get a big group of girls together to go see Thriller down at Kingsbury Hall. I had never been but had heard how cool it was from tons of other people. We bought our tickets and set up the date.

We had SO much fun! All the dance numbers were amazing and we got pretty great seats. We were on the lower section towards the back and didn't have anyone behind us. Which was pretty great, because we didn't have to worry about annoying anybody sitting in back of us.

 photo 6d43de86-a8c9-4f06-9e39-e43c05df5ce5_zpsd2f93a75.jpg

I'm so glad that I've lucked out with such awesome friends. They're all amazing girls who are doing some way cool things in life. It's crazy that we've been graduated for over 5 years and our lives have taken us in such varying directions. But that's what makes it all that more fun when we can get together and find out what everyone else is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment