Saturday, August 27, 2011

Homecoming Football Game-Davis vs. Viewmont 2011

Last night we went to the Davis/Viewmont Homecoming football game. This year the game was played on our home field. I know I've been graduated for just as long as I was actually IN high school (weird), but there's still something about a good football game.

This one was kind've a downer actually. Not because Davis lost (because we didn't), but because it wasn't even close. We were a few minutes late getting there and we missed all the action. By the time we got to our seats the score was 13-0 and no one ever scored after that. Bummer. Still fun to go and get out of the house.

It's not quite the same not sitting in the student section with all your friends, being obnoxious and getting all dressed up...the speakers playing the music suck, and the cheerleaders are SO not as cool as I remember them being ;) But all that aside, we still had a good time.

We were sitting on the Viewmont side (one of the downsides to marrying into a non-Davis family...) so I couldn't get a great picture of the whole team. But here's the best I could do.
Photobucket

And the opposing team
Photobucket

Jared and Spam
Photobucket


Riley and I (and...Wes)
Photobucket


The sky to the south was pretty intense! I kept worrying we'd get rained on, but the weather stayed perfect and we just got to enjoy a cool looking sky
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment