Thursday, August 25, 2011

Davis County Fair

I wish I would have taken more pictures! But last weekend we went to the Davis County Fair held out at the Farmington Fairgrounds. I had never been to the county fair before and it didn't disappoint. Mainly because who can turn down the endless amounts of good food, cute animals, and fun games? Anyways here are the few pictures that I did manage to snag.

The infamous funnel cake.

Photobucket

Deep Fried Coke! It was actually really gross...we just got it for the novelty.

Photobucket

We walked past this cool bubble on water thing, where you paid to get sealed into a big plastic bubble and then try and run around in it on top of water. We didn't do it at first because it was $8 each...but then we gave in because it looked like so much fun. And it was! Here are a few pictures from that adventure.

Riley actually managed to stand up in his bubble. It's a lot harder than you'd think!

Photobucket

He kept sabotaging my bubble so I couldn't stand up. This was during one of our many face-offs.

Photobucket

It actually got really exhausting after awhile. You're literally sealed in this bubble with limited air, so it got really hot and sweaty REALLY quick... Still worth it though.

Photobucket

We had lots of fun, even though I couldn't convince Riley into letting me have a bunny...oh well. We'll be back again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment