Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Figured I'd better do a quick post about our Thanksgiving now that it's almost Christmas...yikes! We celebrated this year at Riley's parents house. What can I say other than we had tons of food, the whole family was there, and it was a good time. I've always thought that pictures told the story better than words, so here ya go. IMG_3623-1 IMG_3576 Later that night we went and saw Lincoln with my family. They have a tradition of going to a movie on Thanksgiving Day. I must say that I enjoyed this year's film better than last year's....we saw Hugo last year and I thought Riley and my dad were going to die of boredom. Ha! We also did a bit of Black Friday shopping this year. I'll be honest, it was nice to be in and out and DONE all before it actually turned into Friday. I had mixed feelings about the stores being open at 8 or 9 instead of midnight, but it was nice to be able to still get to sleep at a semi-decent hour. We hit up WalMart and Target that night. I don't know why we even bother at WalMart anymore. Every year we go just to see if there's anything good but always end up leaving after 15 minutes or so because things are just so out of control. We've never gone for any doorbusters, mainly we just like to find good deals on DVD's. For your enjoyment here are a few pictures of the only substantial snow we've gotten so far this season. IMG_3322-1 IMG_3376 IMG_3335-1 IMG_3323-1

No comments:

Post a Comment