Monday, July 16, 2012

Deer Valley Summer Concert Series-Michael Jackson

On Saturday, July 14th we had the opportunity to go up to Deer Valley to enjoy a night of their summer concert series. The Utah Symphony performed Michael Jackson songs! If anybody knows me well, they know I'm a HUGE Michael Jackson fan! The concert was SO much fun. Of course a big percentage of our time was spent "people watching". It's an outdoor concert where people lay out blankets and chairs and sit on the bunny hill. Everyone is allowed to bring their own food. Which for most of the world translates into "bring your own wine/beer/etc etc". Most people end up getting totally wasted. At one of the concerts last year there was an older woman sitting a few feet in front of us that stood up, waving her lighter, the ENTIRE concert. It's always funny to me what goes down once people get a little alcohol in them. Symphony2012301 ^McKenna, my Mom, and myself Symphony2012303 ^My cute parents Symphony2012305 ^Riley and I Symphony2012314 ^"Little King of Pop". He was my hero of the night!! (This picture didn't turn out so well. I didn't want to look like a TOTAL creeper taking a picture of a random child, but I had to document it. Thanks for the tickets, Mom and Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment