Friday, June 29, 2012

Lagoon vs. Instagram

We took our nephews Boston and Braxton to Lagoon last night for a few hours. Those season passes were the best purchases ever! Boston was my ride buddy for the night and would hold my hand between every ride. He would ask me if I was scared and when I responded, "Yes" he would say, "It's okay Alyssa (*stroking my hand*) this one isn't scary. It's just fun!!"
^View of the Ferris Wheel at night.
^Riley, Jared, Boston, and Brax on the Log Flume ride
^The crew plus two random kids they met in line on Rattlesnake Rapids (I swear I was there, just didn't feel like riding the rides where you get soaking wet :)
^Trying to get two little boys and one grown up boy to look at the same time proved to be difficult...
^This wasn't at Lagoon, but this was our motorcycle ride on Sunday afternoon. We braved the HORRIBLE heat and rode up Trapper's Loop, around Pineview, and back down through Ogden Canyon. Great way to spend a nice day!
Remember in the last post how I talked about getting a new camera? Well, I did some research and bought this beauty three days later. We're still trying to learn the in's and out's of it (it's pretty fancy), but we've enjoyed it so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment