Sunday, March 25, 2012

Paintballing

A few days ago Riley's cousin Jordan texted him asking if we'd be interested in going paintballing Saturday night. I was a bit apprehensive at first, seeing as I haven't been paintballing since Jr. High, but eventually I agreed to go. It was at an indoor place called Utah Xtreme Paintball. We played with a few adults and a bunch of younger kids (it was for Riley's younger cousin's birthday and they had rented the place out). I only got hit once in the mask, possibly because I was terrified and stayed behind the inflatable protection things like the entire time..but I think I shot a few people! Ha!! Riley was way more into it thought. It must be a guy thing? Anyways, just thought I'd put picture proof that I did in fact go! Thanks fot the invite Jordan!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment