Friday, October 22, 2010

Mom's Surgery

A little while ago my mom went in for an appointment with a cardiologist, just to get everything checked out. The doctor ended up finding a hole in her heart. One that they say she has probably had her entire life. They ran several tests and decided that it was medically necessary for her to have surgery to fix the hole. She had the surgery done yesterday down at St. Mark's Hospital and is already home today doing fine!

She's even going to dinner tonight with a bunch of her friends from High School, so she probably won't be returning home until the wee hours of the night.
She didn't want me taking a picture of her, but this one is better than the one I snapped of her sleeping with her mouth wide open, so here it is. What a rockstar, right?!

Her room number and chart


The view from her room




1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that I seriously love your mom!? And yes she is gorgeous! Always has been and always will be! I'm glad she's alright, and I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete