Monday, September 27, 2010

The Big 2-1

For my birthday this year Riley surprised me with all-inclusive tickets to Snowbird! I had the day off, so we went with Jordan and Alyssa and spent the entire afternoon riding the trams, mechanical bulls, the zip-line, the alpine slide, the ropes course, and of course window shopping.

Alyssa was none too happy with Jordan hanging off the front of the lift...




We had yummy BBQ pizza for lunch.

Riding the zipline!


Riley and Jordan on the zipline.



Riley bought me the entire first season of Glee, a back massager, my very own mummy sleeping bag, and a "SL,UT" shirt. What a good husband he is ;)

For dinner we went to Thaifoon with my family, Jordan & Alyssa, Mitch & Amanda, and Cameron. It was yummy (as always) and the company was fabulous.
Afterwards we came back to our house and watched Jaws with Mitch, Amanda, Cameron and Lorna.

2 comments:

  1. An SL,UT shirt? Bahahaha That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    My name is Christina and I work for the corporate company of Thaifoon. I just wanted to thank you for the mention of Thaifoon in your blog and would like to send you some free appetizer cards to show our appreciation. Please send me an email at ccampion@direstaurants.com and I'll hook you up!

    Thank you,
    Christina Campion
    Brand Marketing

    ReplyDelete